Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a-choo / raisins


Steve from The Sneeze, easily one of my favorite blogs, has been updating regularly after a long and painful break. Highlights:

What I Did On My Christmas Vacation
Over the next two days in NY, his ankle got swollen and red and he started running a fever. Obviously I was getting concerned because, basically, I had a lot of fun stuff planned with my friends.Raisins 2008
Every year for the past three years, Steve has given his son raisins for Christmas (don't worry, it's not his only gift) and documented the reaction.

A good video his friend's friend made (the first friend is one of the guys from Mythbusters) that I will embed:

(A link for high quality version.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raisins are a snack! Not a toy!!!! - awesome response.

It's fascinating to observe a child react to something shocking or obscure because their reaction is completely honest...and hilarious!